VirtualCare Terms of Service
Last Updated: September 4, 2021
This Agreement does not alter in any way the terms or conditions of any other agreement you may have with us or any of our affiliates or related entities in respect of any products, services or otherwise.
3. Content. The Platform contains content provided by Mednow and third parties, including editorial content, personal profiles, articles, publications, pictures, videos, information, data, and other materials as well as information from Mednow and from third parties (the “Content”) and access to various products and services provided by Mednow and third parties.
4. User Account for the Services. To access certain features of the Services and to obtain Medical Services, you may be required to successfully sign up for a user account using the available interfaces of the Services and be issued with a username and password login credentials (the “User ID”). If you are issued with a User ID, you will keep your User ID secure and will not share your User ID with anyone else. We reserve the right to disable any User ID issued to you at any time in our sole discretion. If we disable access to a User ID issued to you, you may be prevented from accessing the Services and the Medical Services.
5. Your Responsibilities. You agree to:
- comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including, but not limited to, all intellectual property, data, privacy any export control laws;
- use reasonable efforts to prevent unauthorized access to or use of the Services;
- keep User IDs and all other login information confidential;
- monitor and control all activity conducted through your account in connection with the Services; and
- promptly notify us if you become aware or reasonably suspect any illegal or unauthorized activity or a security breach involving your account, including any loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure or use of a User ID or account
6. NOT EMERGENCY SERVICES. YOU SHOULD NOT USE THE PLATFORM OR ANY OF THE CONTENT FOR MEDICAL EMERGENCIES, AND IF YOU HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY, YOU SHOULD CALL 911 IMMEDIATELY OR ATTEND THE EMERGENCY ROOM OF THE NEAREST HOSPITAL. UNDER NO -CIRCUMSTANCES SHOULD YOU ATTEMPT SELF-TREATMENT BASED ON THE PLATFORM OR ANY OF THE CONTENT.
7. MEDICAL SERVICES. The use of the Platform, as permitted by us and these TOU, enables you to be directed to and access the services (“Medical Services”) from a HCP who is licensed in a Canadian jurisdiction (the “HCP”). The HCP providing services to you are independent contractors of Mednow and Mednow has no responsibility for the Medical Services provided by the HCPs. Mednow will not fetter the HCP’s independence to practice medicine, their professional judgment or clinical practice or the delivery of the Medical Services in any way and the HCP will have sole responsibility for the clinical decision-making processes and the clinical uses of your personal health information.
The HCPs rely upon the location you provide to us in order to determine the appropriate HCP that will provide Medical Services to you. HCP may be located in the jurisdiction in Canada which you reside, or another jurisdiction in Canada, as permitted by their regulatory authority. For more information about any particular HCP, you may review their governing body’s website and consult their profile on the register. HCP Services through the Platform are not a substitute for having your own family doctor or primary care provider provide care to you, or for in-person health care interactions. Please refer to the limitations on virtual telemedicine below.
There are certain features unique to virtual care that we want to make sure you understand before you proceed:
- Mednow’s platform is not appropriate for use in a medical emergency. In the event of an emergency, you should call 911 or go to the nearest hospital emergency room.
- Virtual care may not be appropriate for your particular situation. If your healthcare provider determines that a face-to-face consultation or a physical examination is required or that telemedicine is not appropriate for you based on your context and symptoms, you will not be able to receive services virtually through Mednow’s platform and your healthcare provider will discuss alternative arrangements with you.
- Electronic communications (such as audio, video, email, text) are not secure in the same way as a private appointment in an exam room. We do our best to make sure that any information you give to us during virtual care visits is private and secure, but no video or audio tools are ever completely secure. There is an increased security risk that your health information may be intercepted or disclosed to third parties when using such electronic communications tools. This can lead to potential privacy breaches resulting from physical or electronic eavesdropping, hacking and software exploits, technical failures, and configuration errors. To help us keep your information safe and secure, you can:
- Use a private computer/device (i.e., not an employer’s or third party’s computer/device), secure accounts, and a secure internet connection. For example, using a personal and encrypted email account is more secure than an unencrypted email account, and your access to the Internet on your home network will generally be more secure than an open guest Wi-Fi connection.
- Update your software. Software updates typically include security patches and fixes. Ensure you are always deploying updates on both the operating system of your device and the individual applications that you use.
- Use malware and anti-virus. Make sure your devices have both anti-malware and antivirus software to protect against infections from outside sources. Malware and viruses can infect your system from downloading an attachment, clicking a link, or even visiting a website.
- Attend your virtual care session in a private location.
MEDNOW’S ROLE IS LIMITED TO MAKING AVAILABLE THE PLATFORM AND WE ARE NOT A HEALTH CARE PROVIDER AND ARE NOT ENGAGED IN THE PRACTICE OF MEDICINE. MEDNOW IS NOT A PARTY TO ANY HCP-PATIENT RELATIONSHIP THAT MAY BE ESTABLISHED THROUGH THE PLATFORM. WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY MEDICAL SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU, WHICH ARE PROVIDED BY THE APPLICABLE HCP. NONE OF THE CONTENT ON THE PLATFORM IS MEDICAL ADVICE OR AN ENDORSEMENT, REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY REGARDING THE SAFETY, APPROPRIATENESS OR EFFECTIVENESS OF ANY PARTICULAR TREATMENT, MEDICATION OR SERVICE FOR YOU.
The Platform enables HCPs to receive personal health information (“PHI”) and personal information (“PI”) about you through the Platform and to provide Medical Services to you. Your use of the Platform neither establishes nor governs your relationship with the HCP. The Medical Services provided to you by the HCP form a bilateral contractual relationship between you and the HCP and we are not a party to that agreement.
Once you have connected with a HCP and you have accepted and agreed to any additional terms and conditions required by such HCP, you will be eligible to request and receive Medical Services from the HCP. The HCP may require additional identification verification from you in order to satisfy their professional obligations. The HCP does not receive any benefit or incentive in connection with any prescription provided to you. You will always retain the right to choose your pharmacy of choice to fill your prescription, if applicable. If you choose to have your prescription filled by a pharmacy that is a Mednow pharmacy, Mednow will determine the most appropriate pharmacy to provide pharmacy services to you in such circumstance, and such pharmacy may be an affiliate of Mednow or otherwise have a relationship with Mednow.
Since HCP Services are regulated at the provincial and territorial level in Canada, the type of HCP Services that are available to you through the Platform may differ depending on your province or territory of residence and the location at the time you request such HCP Services. There are restrictions on the types of HCP Services that may be provided through the Platform. Certain types of HCP Services may be excluded or require in-person consultations. If a HCP is not able to assist you, they may advise you to visit a clinic, hospital or other healthcare facility for an in-person consultation.
A HCP has the discretion to refuse or discontinue the provision of Medical Services at any time and for any reason, including if they are of the opinion that any Medical Services are not appropriate in the circumstances or if there is actual, potential, or suspected misuse of the Medical Services, fraud, or violation of applicable law. A HCP may determine that certain Medical Services are not appropriate for some or all of your needs, and accordingly may elect not to provide Medical Services to you through the Platform or otherwise.
8. Insured Services. Certain Medical Services are covered by insurance, including provincial or territorial health insurance plans when provided to insured persons (“Insured Services”). We will not charge you any fee to the extent the Medical Services are Insured Services.
9. Payment Method. Depending on the nature of Medical Services you access through the Platform, you may be required to provide Mednow with your Payment Method. Payment of the fees through the credit card validation and processing arrangement described below shall be considered the same as payment made directly to the applicable Physician. We do not store your credit card or debit card number, expiry date, or CVV (digits on the back of your credit card or debit card). We use Third-Party Payment Processors for payment processing, which enables us to securely use the Payment Method in the future without needing to ask for the Payment Method details again. Please see the website of our Third-Party Payment Processor for information about these payment processing services. When you add your Payment Method to your user account, you will be asked to provide Mednow with customary billing information such as name, billing address, and financial instrument information for use by Third-Party Payment Processors to process payments in connection with the Platform. Your billing address must be the same as the shipping address. You will be required to provide Mednow with valid, accurate, current, and complete information when adding your Payment Method and to update and correct your Payment Method as required to ensure that your Payment Method is at all times valid, current, complete, and accurate. If your Payment Method changes as a result of expiry or re-issuance or otherwise, you will immediately notify Mednow via email to email@example.com or via the Contact Us page of the Platform and you acknowledge and agree that we may acquire that information from third parties and update your Payment Method on file in your user account and you consent to us obtaining such information. You authorize our Third-Party Payment Processors to store and use any and all information you provide for use in maintaining your Payment Method, and you authorize Mednow and/or our Third-Party Payment Processors to charge your Payment Method for any and all fees, charges and associated taxes. You acknowledge and agree that:
- you are solely responsible for the accuracy and completeness of your Payment Method;
- failure to maintain valid, current, complete, and accurate information in your Payment Method may result in your inability to access and use the Platform or any Services;
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, MEDNOW IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CLAIMS OR LOSSES SUFFERED BY YOU AS A RESULT OF INCORRECT PAYMENT METHOD PROVIDED BY YOU OR OTHERWISE IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR PAYMENT METHOD; and
Mednow may use Third-Party Payment Processors to access, hold, use, and process your Payment Method in order to process payments made by you to Mednow and, in such circumstances, the processing of payments or refunds, as applicable, will be subject to the terms and conditions of the applicable Third-Party Payment Processor and your credit card issuer.
In this section, “Third-Party Payment Processor” means any person engaged on behalf of a HCP to process payments for or on behalf of the HCP (including Moneris); and “Payment Method” means a valid financial instrument that you add to your user profile from time to time or that you use when paying any fees or charges, including credit card, debit card, PayPal account, or any other method of payment acceptable to the applicable HCP (in its sole discretion).
10. Currency of Content. The Content is provided for informational purposes only. The Content should not be relied upon as accurate, reliable, complete, current, timely, or fit for any particular purpose. To the extent that the Content is current as of the date of first publication, it may no longer be accurate as a result of the passage of time.
- send, upload, collect, transmit, store, use, post, publish, or otherwise communicate on the Services any data, information, pictures, videos, music or other materials or content that: (i) contains any computer viruses, worms, malicious code, or any software intended to damage or alter a computer system or data; (ii) you do not have the lawful right to send, upload, collect, transmit, store, use, post, publish, or otherwise communicate; (iii) is false, intentionally misleading, or impersonates any other person; (iv) is bullying, harassing, abusive, threatening, vulgar, obscene, or offensive, or that contains pornography, nudity, or graphic or gratuitous violence, or that promotes violence, racism, discrimination, bigotry, hatred, or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual; (v) is harmful to minors in any way or targeted at minors; (vi) infringes, violates or otherwise misappropriates the intellectual property or other rights of any third party (including any moral right, privacy right or right of publicity); or (vii) encourages any conduct that may violate any applicable laws or would give rise to civil or criminal liability;
- share, transfer or otherwise provide access to an account designated for you to another person;
- disable, overly burden, impair, or otherwise interfere with servers or networks connected to the Services (e.g., a denial of service attack);
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Services;
- use any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering or extraction methods, or copy, modify, reverse engineer, reverse assemble, disassemble, or decompile the Services or any part thereof or otherwise attempt to discover any source code;
- use the Services for the purpose of building a similar or competitive product or service; or
- authorize, permit, enable, induce or encourage any third party to do the above.
12. Malicious Code and Security. You are prohibited from attempting to circumvent and from violating the security of the Services including without limitation: (a) accessing content that is not intended for you; (b) attempting to breach or breaching the Services security or authentication measures; (c) restricting, disrupting or disabling service to the Services users, hosts, servers or networks by any means, or (d) otherwise attempting to interfere with the proper working of the Services, including but not limited to by introducing any material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
13. Feedback. We welcome and encourage you to provide feedback, comments, suggestions, ideas, and materials for improvements to the Platform, the Content, and the Services (“Feedback”). You may submit Feedback by contacting us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by other means of communication. Any Feedback you submit to us will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary to you. By submitting Feedback to us, you automatically grant Mednow a non-exclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable, sub-licensable, perpetual, worldwide right and license to use, copy, modify, display, and publish such Feedback for any purpose, without compensation to you, whether in whole or in part and in any format or medium currently known or developed in the future. You acknowledge and agree that Mednow may assign, transfer, or sub-license the above licence to any person, including its affiliates and successors, without any further approval by you.
14. Communications Not Confidential. THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAT INFORMATION, PI OR PHI ON THE PLATFORM OR ON THE INTERNET, OR SUBMISSIONS TO THE PLATFORM OR THROUGH THE INTERNET WILL BE MAINTAINED CONFIDENTIAL AND SECURE. THE USE OF THE PLATFORM AND THE CONTENT THEREOF IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND WE ASSUME NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY PERTAINING TO THE CONTENT, YOUR USE OF THE PLATFORM OR THE RECEIPT, STORAGE, TRANSMISSION OR OTHER USE OF YOUR INFORMATION, SUBMISSIONS, OR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
16. Linking and Third-Party Sites. The Platforms may, for convenience, provide links to websites or applications of other parties (each, a “Third-Party Site”). You acknowledge and agree that:
- the content of Third-Party Sites is not provided by nor under the control of Mednow;
- Mednow does not endorse or republish any content of any Third-Party Site or provide any representation, warranty, or guarantee regarding the quality, accuracy, reliability, completeness, currency, timeliness, non-infringement, or fitness for any purpose of any such Third-Party Site or the content thereon;
- where you provide a link to the Platforms from another website, Mednow reserves the right to require you to disable such link; and
- if you choose to access a Third-Party Site, you do so entirely at your own risk and liability.
17. Trademarks. Any and all trademarks, corporate names, business names, and other trade names of Mednow, including MEDNOW™, MEDNOW.CA™, PILLSMART™, and any and all logo, word script, and design versions thereof, in each case whether registrable or not, owned, or used by Mednow are trademarks of Mednow and/or its affiliates (the “Mednow Marks”). Other trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with Mednow Property may be the trademarks of their respective owners. You are not granted any right or license with respect to any of the foregoing trademarks, including Mednow Marks, or any use thereof.
18. Mednow Property.
- “Mednow Property” means the Platform and any and all related: (i) Content, Services, and Mednow Marks; (ii) logos, designs, graphics, images, photographs, artwork, and other artistic works; (iii) editorial content, text, data, and other literary works (iv) musical works, performances, and other sounds; (v) videos and all audio-visual works; (vi) selections, arrangements, compilations, modifications, and enhancements of any of the foregoing (vii) software, including scripts and program code that may execute on this Site’s servers or that may be embedded or downloadable from individual web pages on this Site; (viii) the look and feel, architecture, interface, templates, layout, and web pages of this Site; and (ix) intellectual property rights in any of the foregoing.
- You acknowledge and agree that all Mednow Property is protected by copyright and owned by, or licensed to, Mednow and contains proprietary information and material that owned by Mednow or its affiliates or their respective licensors, and is protected by applicable law, including copyright law. Any and all copyrights in and to any Mednow Property, including the compilation of content, postings, links to other Internet resources, and descriptions of those resources and related software, are owned by Mednow and its affiliates and/or their respective licensors, who in each case reserve all their rights in law and equity.
- use or exploit the Platform or any other Mednow Property (in whole or in part), including by trespass or burdening network capacity or damage, disable, or impair any Mednow Property (in whole or in part);
- modify, reproduce, copy, duplicate, download, virtualize, mirror, frame, create derivative works of, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, translate, private label, grant a security interest in, or otherwise exploit this Site or any other Mednow Property (in whole or in part), including this Site’s architecture, layout, or design, any associated web page or form contained thereon or any associated software or source code (in whole or in part) in any form or by any means, including to make use of any data schemas or dictionaries, or attempt to do any of the foregoing or allow or enable any person to do the same;
- make available, distribute, display, post, disseminate, publish, republish, transmit, re-transmit, communicate to the public, or broadcast this Site or any other Mednow Property (in whole or in part);
- scrape, whether by way of screen scraping or database scraping, the Platform or any other Mednow Property (in whole or in part) or use any robot, spider, or crawler or otherwise interact with this Site or engage in any other activity intended to collect, store, reorganize, summarize, or manipulate any Mednow Property (in whole or in part), whether by automatic or manual programs, means, or processes;
- use the Platform or any other Mednow Property (in whole or in part) in the operation of a service bureau or process or permit to be processed the information or data of any person;
- access or use the Platform or any other Mednow Property (in whole or in part) for any purpose or in any manner that falsely implies the endorsement of Mednow, a partnership with Mednow, or otherwise misleads others as to your affiliation or relationship with Mednow;
- access or use the Platform or any other Mednow Property (in whole or in part) to fraudulently misrepresent yourself, impersonate another person, engage in false advertising to defraud or defame any person, or to engage or otherwise participate in any ponzi scheme, pyramid scheme, chain letter, unsolicited bulk or commercial emails, or to collect any personal or personally identifiable information from any person with or without that person’s knowledge or consent;
- discriminate against or harass any person on the basis of race, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, age, or sexual orientation or otherwise engage in any violent, harmful, abusive, or disruptive behavior;
- integrate any software with the Platform or any software associated with the Platform;
- avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble, or otherwise circumvent any technological measure, security device, mechanism, protocol, or procedure implemented by Mednow or any person for or on behalf of Mednow to protect the Platforms or any other Mednow Property (in whole or in part) or attempt to do any of the foregoing;
- interfere with or attempt to interfere with, or use any device, software, or routine that interferes with or attempts to interfere with, any person’s use of any Mednow Property (in whole or in part), including through hacking, ransoming, or other similar types of attack;
- take any action that damages or adversely affects or could damage or adversely affect the performance or proper functioning of this Site or any associated software or any other Mednow Property (in whole or in part);
- sell, licence, sublicence, transfer, rent, lease, loan, or engage in any other commercial transaction relating to the Platforms or any other Mednow Property (in whole or in part) or any reproduction of all or any portion thereof in any medium;
- bid on or register search engine keywords, Google Ad Words, search terms or other identifying terms or domain names that include any Mednow Marks (in whole or in part) or any variations thereof for use in any search engine, portal, sponsored advertising service or other search or referral service;
- dilute, tarnish, or otherwise harm the Mednow brand or reputation in any way, including through unauthorized use of the Platform or any other Mednow Property (in whole or in part), registering or using Mednow or Mednow Marks or derivative terms in domain names, trade names, trademarks, or other source identifiers, or registering or using domain names, trade names, trademarks, or other source identifiers that closely imitate or are confusingly similar to any Mednow Marks or any of Mednow’s domains, trademarks, taglines, promotional campaigns, or any other Mednow Property; or
- violate or infringe any person’s rights (including Intellectual Property rights) or otherwise cause harm, injury, illness, or death to any person or any damage or loss to any tangible or intangible property.
- THE PLATFORMS AND ANY AND ALL CONTENT AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”, WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER;
- ACCESS TO, AND USE OF, THE PLATFORM OR ANY CONTENT IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK AND LIABILITY;
- THE CONTENT AND ANY AND ALL OTHER INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE BY WAY OF THE PLATFORM IS PROVIDED FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY;
- YOU SHOULD NOT USE THE PLATFORMS OR ANY CONTENT FOR MEDICAL EMERGENCIES, AND IF YOU HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY, YOU SHOULD CALL 911 IMMEDIATELY OR ATTEND THE EMERGENCY ROOM OF THE NEAREST HOSPITAL;
- THE CONTENT AND ANY AND ALL OTHER INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE BY WAY OF THE PLATFORM SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON AS VALID, ACCURATE, RELIABLE, COMPLETE, CURRENT, TIMELY, OR FIT FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE;
- MEDNOW DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND (WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR COLLATERAL) AND ANY AND ALL LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO THE PLATFORM, THE CONTENT AND THE SERVICES, INCLUDING LIABILITY FOR PROFESSIONAL NEGLIGENCE OF MEDNOW OR THIRD PARTIES AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, MERCHANTABLE QUALITY, COMPATIBILITY, TITLE, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, QUIET ENJOYMENT, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, CURRENCY, TIMELINESS, QUALITY, INTEGRATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND RELATED RIGHTS, OR THAT THE PLATFORM OR THE CONTENT WILL MEET ANY PERSON’S NEEDS OR WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR USE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE;
- MEDNOW WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY PROFESSIONAL NEGLIGENCE OF THIRD PARTIES, ERRORS, OMISSIONS, OR INACCURACIES IN THE PLATFORMS OR ANY CONTENT;
- MEDNOW DOES NOT REPRESENT, WARRANT, OR GUARANTEE THAT THE PLATFORMS OR ANY CONTENT IS OR LINKS FROM THE PLATFORM WILL BE COMPATIBLE WITH YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEMS, ERROR-FREE, OR FREE OF VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES, DISABLING DEVICES, OR OTHER CODE THAT MANIFESTS CONTAMINATING OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES OR HAS HARMFUL EFFECTS;
- MEDNOW WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR, AND YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR, IMPLEMENTING APPROPRIATE SAFEGUARDS TO PROTECT THE SECURITY AND INTEGRITY OF YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEMS AND THE ENTIRE COST OF ANY SERVICE, REPAIRS, OR CONNECTIONS OF AND TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEMS THAT MAY BE NECESSARY AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE PLATFORMS OR ANY CONTENT OR SERVICES; AND
22. Violation of the Law. You acknowledge and agree that any attempt by you or on your behalf to deliberately damage the Platforms or any other website or links or to undermine the legitimate operation of the Platform or any Content or Services may be a violation of criminal and/or civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Mednow reserves the right to seek damages from you to the maximum extent permitted by law.
23. Indemnity. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Mednow and its affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees, personnel, contractors, subcontractors, agents, and representatives from and against any and all actual, threatened or potential civil, criminal, administrative, regulatory, arbitral, or investigative claims, demands, allegations, actions, suits, investigations, or proceedings and any and all losses, liabilities, and damages (including taxes and related penalties) and related costs or expenses, including legal fees (on a full indemnity basis), and expenses and costs of litigation, settlement, judgement, appeal, interest, and penalties (on a full indemnity basis) that may be suffered or incurred by any of them arising out of or as a result of or relating in any manner whatsoever to:
- your access and use of the Platform;
- your reliance upon, or any use of, or any actions or omissions by you in reliance upon, any Content or Services (in whole or in part);
- any loss of, damage to, or destruction of, Mednow Property or the property of any other person;
- your violation of any law or the rights of a third party (including intellectual property rights);
- personal injury (including death) in connection with the Platforms, the Content, or Services to the extent caused by you; or
- your negligence, fraud, or criminal, willful, or intentional misconduct.
25. Injunctive and Equitable Relief. You acknowledge and agree that:
- your breach of any such obligations will give rise to irreparable harm or injury to Mednow that will not be adequately compensable with monetary damages;
- notwithstanding that damages may be readily quantifiable, you will not plead sufficiency of damages as a defence in any such proceeding.
42. Geographical Restrictions. Mednow makes no representation that the Platforms, the Content or the Services is available for use in locations outside Canada or all locations within Canada. We provide this Services for use only by persons located in Canada. This Platform are not intended for use in any jurisdiction where its use is not permitted. If you access the Platform from outside Canada, you do so at your own risk and you are responsible for compliance with local laws of your jurisdiction.
Have questions or need support?
Our pharmacy team is there to help you at every step of the way - Even if you don’t have an account with us yet!